The Funderland Foundation was created to benefit less privileged children from all backgrounds. Specific beneficiaries within each province where shows are hosted, will be identified and the initiative will focus on the following:
- Upliftment of children with disabilities’ hospitals and care facilities.
- Upliftment of children’s living quarters within orphanages.
- Container class rooms.
- Upliftment of arts and cultures at schools and tertiary institutions.
- Promotion of entrepreneurial initiatives for children of 18 years and younger.
- 8 000 to 15 000 (depending on show duration) – disadvantaged kidz will have the opportunity to visit the show free of charge – after following a school loyalty program and receiving their teachers’ stamp of approval on their FunderPassport, in terms of the following:
- 100% school attendance – or a valid medical reason if not – for a full term.
- Homework completed every day of the full term
- Was well-behaved in class
ALLOCATION OF FUNDS
Our aim is to welcome at least 7000 less fortunate kids through our doors free of charge as every child should be able to enjoy a day of fun and laughter once in a while.
This is just the start, as in years to come Funderland will support a range of arts programmes that will stimulate learning through creative play.
- Retains 10% of all sponsorships
- 8% of all door takings
- 100% of all show visitor donations to the foundation specific
*Execution of Funderland Foundation initiatives to identified beneficiaries.