The Funderland Foundation was created to benefit less privileged children from all backgrounds. Specific beneficiaries within each province where shows are hosted, will be identified and the initiative will focus on the following:
- Upliftment of children with disabilities’ hospitals and care facilities.
- Upliftment of children’s living quarters within orphanages.
- Container class rooms.
- Upliftment of arts and cultures at schools and tertiary institutions.
- Promotion of entrepreneurial initiatives for children of 18 years and younger.
- 8 000 to 15 000 (depending on show duration) – disadvantaged kidz will have the opportunity to visit the show free of charge – after following a school loyalty program and receiving their teachers’ stamp of approval on their FunderPassport, in terms of the following:
- 100% school attendance – or a valid medical reason if not – for a full term.
- Homework completed every day of the full term
- Was well-behaved in class